Motorway A12 coming from East or West of motorway A13 coming from South / exit Innsbruck-West (79) / at first traffic-light-crossing turn left (direction "Zentrum") / next traffic-light-crossing turn right into "Inrrain", then ca. 1,5 km straight ahead / turn left and cross the "Innbrücke" bridge / then straight ahead up a small steep alley called "Höttinger Gasse" / on the end of the alley turn right into Riedgasse and turn left after 200 metres (turn left prior to tobacco shop "Tabak-Trafik")
The Innsbruck main train station is about 2,9 km away from our apartment house and easily to reach:
• by foot (appr. 22 minutes, » detailled path)
• by taxi (appr. 7 minutes, costs: 8 €)
• by bus (bus H or J, single ticket: 1,80 €)
» get off at bus stop “Höttinger Kirchplatz”
» detailled journey plan
Innsbruck airport (INN) is appr. 4,9 km away from the Riedz:
• by taxi (appr. 10 minutes, costs: 13 €)
• by bus (appr. 30 minutes, single ticket: 1,80 €)
» bus F stops in front of the airport building
» get off at bus stopt “Ibk. Anichstraße/Rathausg.”
» either walk from there (appr. 15 minutes, » detailed path )
» or change to bus J and get off at “Höttinger Kirchplatz”
» detailed journey plan
Munic airport (MUC) is the closest international airport. It is 205 km away from our apartment house.
Driving from there to the Riedz by car takes about 2 hours (» detailed journey plan ).
Airport transfer: www.tirol-taxi.at
The Riedz is within a stone's throw ot the Inn Cycle Path.
If you see the "Innbrücke" bridge to the right, turn left into the steep alley "Höttinger Gasse" (the steep alley probably requires to get off and push the bike, depending on fitness and weight of luggage) / on the end of the alley turn right into Riedgasse and turn left after 100 metres (turn left prior to tobacco shop "Tabak-Trafik")
distances from and to the riedz
• Public transport - appr. 50 metres by foot (nr. 19 & 20 on the map)
• Old town and Golden Roof - 9 minutes by foot (nr. 5 on the map)
• Sights - most of them in walking distance
• Theatre - appr. 11 minutes by foot (14)
• Congress Hall - appr. 10 minutes by foot
• University - appr. 10 minutes by foot
• Hospital - appr. 12 minutes by foot
• Trade Fair Hall - appr. 19 minutes by foot
• Main train station - appr. 20 minutes by foot (25)
• Innsbruck airport - appr. 10 Min. by taxi (26)
Please find our handy location map here, in the Riedz book in your apartment, or in between the leaflets in our entrance area.