The Family Room has exactly the same amount of space as the double room but is made up of two rooms measuring 12-15 m². The advantage of this is that you can divide yourselves into two rooms at bedtime.
Feel at home while you holiday.
The name Gassenschlager literally means Alley-Hit, and that’s what it is, as it offers a peek into the Riedgasse (Gasse = alley). A long time ago, the Riedgasse was called Höttinger Ried, which — as well as its beautiful location — influenced the naming of our apartment house, as you might have noticed.
We can turn the cosy double box-spring bed in the Gassenschlager into a twin for you, if you like. The sofa in the living room has a splendid mattress underneath and can serve as another double bed, if you book for 4.
- Wood floor
- 1 bath towel and one 1 towel per guest
- Flat screen TV with Internet
- Free WIFI
- 1 double box-spring bed (can be turned into a twin)
- 1 sofa (can be turned into a double bed)
- 1 big dining table
- Spacious bathroom with rain-shower
- Hairdryer in bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Big balcony with a view into the nice neighbourhood
- 1 safe
- 1 parking space included
- Big garden with a small pool
- 1 storage locker for sports equipment included (in the basement)
- Washer & Dryer (in the basement)
- Iron & ironing board (in the basement)
- Self check-in from 3:00 p.m.
- Self check-out from 11:00 a.m.
- Smoking permitted outdoors
- Additional guest registration
- Waste sorting
- Quiet hours between
10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- show all rules & infos